Welcome to this Poptropica glitch and easter-egg-guide-thing blog!

A pretty good place to get some info on glitches and stuff in Poptropica, and the blog is just officially starting up!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Glitch item review: Talking mouth

It's NOT a myth. A mystery it is. HOW TO FIND THIS ITEM, I ONLY KNOW ONE WAY. YOU HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE WEARING IT IN A MULTIPLAYER ROOM. THIS STARTED AS A STRANGE GLITCH
AND I'M SURE ONLY A FEW PEOPLE HAVE THIS RARE ITEM, LIKE I DO. So it's gonna be one long treasure hunt... If you know the glitch to obtain this special item TELL EVERYONE in the comments.
Be careful with glitched-out rare items, if it is released to a majority of people, it might just be FIXED like a whole lot of other glitches. But this is an item, so I doubt it will be taken away...

11 comments:

  1. *sigh* How do you get that mouth?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S A GLITCH?!! wow! i learned to do it 3 years ago!!!
    well, i guess i should tell you, you do the angry jump and while your guy is in the air press t.BUT! THE GLITCH MAY NOT WORK ANYMORE! like i told you three years is a long time. SO IF U WANT IT YOU SHOULD DO IT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I FOUND A ANOTHER WAY! so when you go into a common room,
    chat with someone BUT MAKE SURE ITS A LONG SENTENCE,or else it won't work! while your talking, quickly run out the door!

    Sarah(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG WHY DON"T PEOPLE LOOK AT THIS PAGE?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how to get the sad open mouth from when you are doing the crying emote .

    ReplyDelete
  6. add me leecaregreene1 and you will have it by customizing

    ReplyDelete
  7. complete ghost story and customize from fiona

    ReplyDelete
  8. That happened to me on mocktropica, but only until i logged out. I dont know how, but it would do other things like if i jumped, the grin would stay on my face or if i talked, i would get a moving mouth. Got pretty annoying after

    ReplyDelete
  9. On the island Mystery Train, the porter used to have a moving mouth. They fixed this glitch, but when I first completed said island, the porter had a moving mouth. I customized my guy to have the mouth too, but when they removed the porter's moving mouth, they removed mine too.

    ReplyDelete