Welcome to this Poptropica glitch and easter-egg-guide-thing blog!

A pretty good place to get some info on glitches and stuff in Poptropica, and the blog is just officially starting up!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Glitch item review: The cat suit (incomplete)

As you see, I only have the whiskers... :(
The suit is obtainable the same way as the dog suit. The location of the glitch to obtain the item is 24 Carrot island when you've got to catch the cat AND TURN IT TO A HUMAN like the dog then customize to the cat's 'clothes'. The probable way to turn the dog or the cat to a human is though randomizing or skin color changing. But like I've mentioned before it probably doesn't work anymore. I've tried... Like the dog suit, the cat suit is probably including a tail, which I don't have for the dog either :(

1 comment:

  1. I've had all of it except the mouth (uncustomizable :( ) so the ears are in the pics from emilizzle (my account)

    ReplyDelete